I’ve always had the itch to start my own business. I wanted to figure out a way to live life on my own terms and have the financial stability to be able to do what I want, but I was always ended up too scared because I had no idea what to do or where to begin.
When I finally launched my own business, I still had no idea what I was doing and this was just the beginning. I’ve run into many dead ends after that trying to start different businesses and I had to learn the hard way what I should’ve done before I ever even started them.
It’s been said 90% of new businesses fail, but what is it exactly the other 10% are doing to succeed?
I was curious so I studied successful entrepreneurs and also have been very fortunate to be able to call some of them my friends. I immediately noticed they all had a few things in common. They took the necessary steps to set themselves up for a much higher chance of success.
I was so inspired by the stories I’ve read and heard I wanted to share all these lessons I learned as a series “Important Steps I Never Bothered to Learned When I Started My Own Business”.
Every one of these elements I write about were applied by all of the most successful entrepreneurs.
- How One Guy Got Celebrities He Never Met to Endorse His Products Without Paying A Dime
- The Successful Entreprenuer’s Greatest Weapon and How to Obtain it
- How to Ensure Your Product Will Sell Before Even Creating it
- Beating the Competition by Doing This One Thing
Like the stories of all these people I shared in the series, I hope you can embrace your story and create something of your own. It’s more than just starting your own business or building your own brand. It’s really about making more time in your life doing what matters to you the most. When you do this, it makes you come alive and the greatest part about it is others around you become inspired to come alive as well.